For single-family *residential installations only.
(See non-residential installation warranty below.)
ASKO will pay for ASKO replacement parts and/or repair labor to correct defect in materials or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from date of purchase. Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase and service must be performed by an authorized ASKO service agent.
ASKO replacement parts (not including labor) of the stainless steel tank or drum or inner door panel if it fails to hold water due to a manufacturing defect. Service must be performed by an authorized ASKO service agent.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Service calls to:
a. Correct the installation of the dishwasher, washer or dryer.
b. Repair damage due to shipment, delivery, installation, misuse or
c. Instruct how to use the appliance.
d. Replace house fuse or correct house wiring.
e. Correct house plumbing including drain problems related to
improper installation. (High loop, disposer knockout, disposer not
f. Clean or service air duct in drain line.
2. Repair and/or replacement parts for failure of product if unit is used for other than home/residential use.
3. Damage resulting from accidents, fire, floods, acts of God, alteration, misuse, abuse, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local electrical or plumbing codes.
4. Any shipping costs for parts during the limited warranty period.
5. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the Continental United States.
6. Pick-up and delivery. ASKO units are designed to be repaired in the home.
Location of Model Number
The model number is located on the front of the appliance on the control panel or on the product label inside the door.
Location of Serial Number
The serial number is the 11- or 12-digit number above or below the bar code on the product label. The labels on ASKO appliances can be found in these places:
* Dishwashers: on the right side of the inner tank
* Dryers: behind the dryer door on the upper left corner of the unit
* Washers: above the glass door on the inner panel
* Combination Washer/Dryer: above the glass door on the inner panel
In no event shall ASKO Appliances, Inc. be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages.
Some states will not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
For warranty service, visit Service & Repair to review your warranty status or contact our Customer Care Group at 1-800-898-1879. Should you have a problem that is not resolved locally, write ASKO Appliances, Inc., P.O. Box 940609 Plano, TX 75094-0609. Before calling for service or contacting ASKO Appliances, Inc. regarding a warranty issue, please make a note of the model, type name, and serial number to speed up assistance.
*A single-family residential installation is defined as a product that is to be used by the consumer that owns the residence. This warranty does not cover rental, lease, time-share or commercial applications.
** The warranty registration form may also be mailed in and postmarked within 90 days of the purchase date to ASKO Appliances, Inc., P.O. Box 940609 Plano, TX 75094-0609.
For non-residential installations only. From date of purchase. ASKO replacement parts and/or repair labor to correct defect in materials or workmanship. Service must be performed by an authorized ASKO service agent.
For non-residential installations only.
Includes installations such as, but not limited to:
1. Multi-housing properties (apartments, time-shares, etc.)
2. Commercial business properties
3. Hotel/Motel application